Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ideas!

I had my horrible Finance test last night which was probably the hardest test in the history of the world. And I will probably get the worst mark ever since I got a zero for that one science test in forth form when I accidentally dropped the test tube into the bunsen burner flame. Hehe... but this test is way more important so I'm feeling crestfallen.

Anyway... the real reason for my post is that I have a couple of good ideas for crafty goodness. One will be a super AXESOME (yes, axesome) necklace and the other a badge/brooch.  I don't want to give anything away so instead I'll be annoyingly mysterious until I have actually made them (cue shopping trip for more silicone, weeeee!)

I'm so excited, but even more annoying than me posting about an idea and not telling you, is that I have NO time to make it before Kraftbomb! SUUUUUUUUUUUUX.  I'm all excited about making it but I have to study for another test. Grrrr. And the weekend is far too late to be making a mold and then trying to cast the resin and finishing off the product. 

But what can I do? my hands are tied.

1 comment:

Bronwyn Mason said...

Mean ol' tests :(
New stuff sounds AXE-citing! (sorry... you started it, hehe)