Friday, August 15, 2008

Last night...

Golly, Craftwerk last night was crazy.  Crazy awesome.  I didn't have my usual faithful companion Charles with me last night and it turned out to be the busiest market day thingy Jellybones has EVER had.  It was so crazy I didn't even have time to eat or leave the table for a break.  The lovely Esther from Toggle offered to take over and let me have a break but I couldn't tear myself away.  Then she brought me a date scone which kept me going til the end when I was finally able to have some of the jaffa cupcake I had bought from the Cupcake Queen.  I shared it with my friend Bron from Ran With Scissors as she had to babysit it all night so I wouldn't sit on it. Thanks Bron!  Mmmmm cupcakes...

Now for the daunting task of starting to remake all the things I sold so I can be ready for Kraftbomb!



3 comments:

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

It was completely hectic! Yeah, I think your right about the advertising. They did such a great job and a shock to the system after the slower Te Tuhi one. We are doing Kraftbomb too (just a half stall) and I'll have some more owls there too! So not to worry an owl shall be yours hehe.

kimberlee said...

good golly it was fabulous but now we have the same rush ahead, restocking etsy, the oui store, and getting ready for kraftbomb. its probably going to be a lot quieter which is actually a nice thought. I am glad you will have CHARLES with you next time.

we had total record sales too! more than christmas!!!!

Bronwyn Mason said...

Thanks for the cupcake share :) Glad you are still alive!!