Friday, August 22, 2008

Stuff to do

I'm still buzzing a bit about how awesome Craftwerk was,  and also excited about the upcoming Kraftbomb!  I hope I have enough time to prepare - I've spent the past weekend and few days finishing uni assignments and next week I have two mid-semester tests (Monday & Thursday).  And... I haven't done really any of the readings for them! Eek!  

My general plan is to cast lots of resin stuff every day (if I can), put them aside until Friday night and do all the rest of the stuff required - drilling, sanding rough edges, gluing findings, and attaching more findings.  I think I can whip together a whole lot of non-resin stuff on Saturday.  I hope this timetable works. I don't really have much of a choice on that!  

I also have a LARGE order from a shop in Houston, New York to fill.  Fun times!

After Kraftbomb I have a two week break from uni, so I can finally catch up on sleep, reading (for fun), uni reading, crafty stuff and the two assignments I have due first thing after the holidays (it's just mean!).

1 comment:

Bronwyn Mason said...

So cool about your big order, congratulations! :)
I have the next week off work but no idea what to do with my time... the opposite of you, by the sound of things. Good luck with your plan!