Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Bunnies and Owls!

So Kraftbomb was awes.  Made an amount of money that I was very pleased with and bought & swapped stuff!!

I did a swap to get a cuuuuute bunny soft toy from Anemone, and I bought  an owl necklace from lilysmakebelieve (which I've had my eyes on for awhile). I wish I could take a photo but guess who has my camera. (If you guessed Charles, you are right. He basically has all my best stuff. He got my heart first and that was a gateway to all the other stuff <3).>

Yes!

Also... here are a couple of pictures taken about 2 years ago on my old camera phone (hence the bad quality) of some bunny soft toys Charlie used to make.

  
Basically the idea is that their bodies don't have any form and so stylistically contain all limbs etc in their lack of form and they have really long ears - some probably a metre long (maybe even more)


He also used to make logs (with cute faces), birds, ghosts, cats, clouds (with and without lightning bolts)... hmm, anything else? I can't remember. Yep.

That's all I really had to say.  I'm busy busy busy.




1 comment:

lily, rosemary and the jack of hearts said...

oo hope you are loving the owl! and I love those rabbits.. and all the rest sounds amazing. Mr Charlie please bring them back.