Thursday, October 16, 2008

Busy-ness

Did anyone ever think that the word "business" was funny? Because it's like busy-ness?

Well I am definitely a busy-ness student. I have been so busy lately, not getting enough sleep and unfortunately not having much (well, any) time for crafty-ness. Uni is a relentless task master! Just finishing my last few assignments, then it's exam time. Fun.

Tomorrow I am going on a road trip with my dear papa to Palmerston North. He won a regional architecture award so we are going down to the awards functions (He won it for some apartments in New Plymouth he designed). It's going to be a seven and a half hour journey apparently. I do quite like road trips though (It's easy when you don't drive!). Dad's promised we can stop at op shops and antique stores on the way back. Yuuusss.

In all my madness of busy-ness I have managed to do some extra hours at work AND...

Auditioned for Wheel of Fortune. Ha! I'd really like to get on and win prizes but the idea of being on TV is a bit scary. I just have to wait and see what happens now!



2 comments:

Bronwyn Mason said...

omgwtfWOF? That's awesome, hope you are selected!!

pinhead said...

la mao. if you get on wheel of fortune i think i will be cured of depression for life. it will change my whole perspective on living, and that in turn will have a permanent positive effect on my seratonin levels. i hope this isn't too much pressure, but it would be nice if you took my health into consideration. if i died right now, it would be bert's fault. however it could easily be your fault, i'm up in the air blame-wise for the next quarter.

p.s. apparantly pandora is obsessed with adrian. she digs her claws into his shoulder and swings her butt around to the other shoulder. and if he tries to get her off she justs hangs there all limp and deadweight. crazy cat.