Thursday, December 18, 2008

Over the rainbow.


Hey!

So, did I tell you that way back in September I won a competition and the prize was a $1000 Flight Centre voucher? No? Well, I did.

So now it's come time to use it! My dad, my beloved Charlie and I are going to Melbourne on Sunday for 9 days. Woot! My bro lives there so we are going to spend Christmas with him.  All my favourite guys in one place!! And we found cheap as accommodation in the city.

I'm pretty excited about it, especially as I made some spending money at Craftwerk.

And I am really really over work and making stuff right now so just doing what I want is going to be sweet.

So that's probably me for 2008.  Hope ya'll have a fab Christmas and a fun New Years!

2 comments:

kimberlee said...

oh my goodness, $1000! how did you manage that?!?!

I will miss you at kraftbomb :( but have a fun holiday. I never even saw you at craftwerk but it sounds like you had a good night.

xo

Bronwyn Mason said...

Have fun in Melbs and Merry Crimbo to you and 'Kevin' ;) xo