Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hello!

I've been meaning to start a blog for Jellybones for a very long time. Here it is! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Spent all of my evening yesterday making big fat coloured pencil earrings.  I wish I could put a photo up but my partner in crime has my camera.  They are for Karin, who owns the shop La Dolce Vita in St Lukes mall (opposite Whitcoulls).

I've been getting all inspired to create some new items lately but it is exam time so I have to just wait til my holidays! I think it's that whole thing where you imagine all the awesome wonderful things you could be doing when you finish studying - like going to the movies, listening to music really really loud and dancing around (or is that just me?), making things, catching up with old friends etc etc

1 comment:

kimberlee said...

HI! welcome to blogland